Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snow football

My niece, Madeleine, is here for the weekend.  She and Dave were lamenting that she wasn't here over Christmas for the good football game then.  So, they wanted to get out there and play this weekend.  Despite the snow on the ground, we headed to the middle school to play a family game.  Luckily, I got to remain on my feet as the game photo and videographer.  Here are some of the highlights.

I'm pretty sure this is pass interference, but we'll allow it because of the size mismatch.

Looks like he got his revenge!



Madeleine went all out.  She ended up on the ground a lot!



 I was also playing with my new camera to try to get some shots of the kids.





Of course, a big snowball fight broke out.  



Zack received a snow earplug.  He was none too happy.


The gang of kids.  Aren't they cute!

2 comments:

Alice said...

Great photos! I need to make some fake snow it makes a great backdrop. Poor Zack--that ear plug looked pretty horrible.
Thanks for taking care of our Madeleine! :)

-goofydaddy said...

I once gave myself an earplug, nearly impossible. NOT a good feeling. I can't believe he stood there for you to take a picture of it!

looks like it was lots of fun! what camera do you have, the photos are great! I guess the bright snow allowed for an extremely high shutter speed.