Friday, February 11, 2011

While talking to the drywall guy, I turned around to find Matthew standing in the hole left by the drain pipe for the tub.  He was just standing on the drywall of the ceiling of the family room.  I quickly got him out of there and thanked God that he is only 45ish pounds and didn't jump down into the hole.  

And, while I will often run to grab the camera to remember a funny situation, I didn't risk it.  But, I put together a VERY rough image of what it looked like just so I can remember it.  Scary!  So, needless to say, he's been banned from the bathroom.  

In a side note, notice the new 3/4" pipes sticking up out of the floor.  The plumber was here to upgrade the pipes to accommodate all the water we're hoping to use in our new shower.  Now, if only we have enough hot water in the hot water heater!

1 comment:

Alice said...

I'm glad you didn't really put him back in the hole to get the picture (something I might have done :)

I'm going to step up my prayers for Mr. Matthew...