Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Burrito

Bath time is one of my least favorite activities. I usually try to barter with Dave to get him to do it. But, Matthew and I have developed a cute little back and forth after his bath that helps to make it more enjoyable. I wrap him up tight in his towel and call him my burrito. I've done this for many months, but recently he started replying, "No, you're my burrito". We go back and forth many, many times with this. But, it's cute the way that he loves this and finds humor in it over and over again. It reminds me to enjoy the little things in life the way that a child does.
I tried to video him saying it, but he was too busy "cheese-ing" for the camera. He is very much a ham, so I never capture his true personality on video.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Maybe you should throw in a "No, you're my taco" just to confuse little MK every once in awhile. Also--I'm interested to hear more about this barter system you and Dave have going...