Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What happened to his nose?

So, we've gotten this question everywhere we've gone for the last week. Too much sun? A fall at the pool? No, he took at nose dive at the dressing room in Target and got rug burn on his nose. I'm not sure what he was doing, but I'm pretty sure it was semi-intentional. He started screaming (because we all know how much rug burn hurts), and I had no idea what had happened. It was a little red, but it took a while for me to really understand what he had done. The next day, it was quite a "boo boo".

Here he wanted me to take a picture of him pointing to his boo boo. He's even making a sad face to get as much sympathy as possible.

The boo boo in all it's glory!

1 comment:

Alice said...

What happened to your baby? He looks like a little man! I think maybe you guys need to spend a little less time with Tony and a little more time working on Jesdave #5 :) We need another set of multiples between us I think.