Monday, September 22, 2008

Zachary

While Rachel is very much like me and Alex is like Dave, Zack is his own person. He is a very intense kid. He is very focused on what he is doing and always thinking. He loves numbers and obsesses about them - how much gas do we have left, what time is it, what is 845 + 36, on and on. He is hilarious, though, because if you ask him what 845+36 is, he'll say, with all the confidence in the world, "86". If he doesn't know the answer, he'll guess and almost make you believe that he got it right.

Zack is also super observant. I consider myself observant, but he puts me to shame. We'll get home from somewhere, and he'll ask me about the woman that was wearing blue or the kid with the round nose. I just have to assume he's right. And, when I've had the chance to verify his observations, he is always right. He just notices everything and remembers it.



I'll post a picture of him with his glasses because he is so cute with them. Of course, I have to get them adjusted first because after just a few weeks, they are already crooked. Oh well.

1 comment:

Martina said...

absolutely adorable!! neil is very detail focused too. he'll ask me about so and so at church and i have absolutely *no* clue what he's talking about. he's WAY more observant than i am, lol.