Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The triplets

My brother, Max, and his wife, Karla, had 3 little angels on June 29th. I finally was able to get down to visit them this weekend. They are so adorable, but they have gotten so big. All 3 of them were bigger than all of my kids when they were born. I had been hoping to see these teeny-tiny babies, but I just couldn't get down there earlier.

I don't know how they manage down there, but I'm impressed. I wish I lived closer to give them more support. If you're interested in their progress, you can check out Karla's blog at http://babygx3.blogspot.com/


Here's Rachel feeding Miss Mia.

She was the first one out, but she is a little peanut. She has very petite features and seems to be easygoing (for now, anyway).


Marcus was next, and he is a lot bigger. He reminded me of Rachel as a baby. He couldn't stop wiggling and trying to see what was going on. He also has a little spit-up problem : )


Then, there's Josie. She likes to be held and would make that known the second you put her down.

I didn't get a picture of them together. I should have done it when we first got there because they were all awake and happy. That was the only time for the entire 9 hours we were there. Like I said, I don't know how they do it.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Wow and I thought I had it tough with my crew. Hats off to Max and Carla. What beautiful babies. I think I might be partial to Mia for obvious reasons. A