Saturday, May 8, 2010

Catching up...


I have been a total slacker on blogging, but I wanted to blog some of the stuff that happened. So, I decided that since I have a little time, I will go back and do some of the old stuff. I'm going to post-date everything, so I'll have a new post every couple days for a few days anyway.

April Fool's Day

Now, I'm not a big April Fool's Day person. I never really think of anything to do. When I was 12, I told everyone at school that my mom had had her baby, and it was a girl. I had everyone convinced except my teacher. That was kind of fun! But, I never really try to get my kids with anything other than the lame, "your shoe's untied."

But, this year Uncle Chris was at our house, and not surprisingly, he does like April Fool's Day. This year he wanted to Saran Wrap our kids in their rooms, so at a very late hour, we were searching for a solution to getting the Saran Wrap up.

It didn't have quite the effect that we would have liked. Alex gets up first, which is unfortunate, because when Zack gets up, it is often a mad dash to the bathroom. So, he might have just ran into it. Of course, he might have had an accident on the floor and been seriously devastated by it. But, that would have been a much more successful prank.


Chris also put their toothbrushes in ice. This one was funny. Matthew was very upset about this. I think he was crying. That's pretty standard for a visit with Uncle Chris. At least one of my kids usually ends up in tears.

No comments: