Thursday, April 23, 2009

The triplets!

We got to stop by my brother and his wife's house on the way to the beach before Easter. I wanted to see the triplets for a little while. They are 9 months old and absolutely adorable! It's incredible to watch Max and Karla with them. Initially, I thought that they might be high-strung parents. Max has always been such a germophobe and was pretty disgusted about the messiness of my kids. But, triplets cured him of any of that. They now handle everything in stride. I feel very proud of my little brother and his wife when I think of all that they have done through the course of the pregnancy and the last 9 months. It is a challenge most people would not want, but they have persevered and really seem the better for it. I love you, guys!


Josie


Marcus


Mia

1 comment:

Max and Karla said...

Haha. I thought we would be uptight parents myself. A little of that went out the window when Mia came home from the NICU and the reality of 3 babies set in. The rest went out the window when they started crawling, getting into everything and eating dirt :) It was great seeing you. I'm glad you guys had fun at the beach!