Friday, April 3, 2009

90 Days, 78 Workouts - a whole lot of sweat!

Dave and I just completed our 90 days of P90X. We committed to this and have stuck through it with no breaks from the schedule. We are incredibly proud of our willingness to stick it out and our progress from the beginning. It has been a long road accompanied by strictly following the Zone diet as well. Needless to say, Dave and I spent most of the past 90 days either working out, talking about working out, complaining about being sore or hungry, and endlessly checking out the mirror and scale to watch our progress.





Who knew Dave had this much change to make? It's amazing to me how in shape he got in such a short time.



I'm hesitant to post my pics because the before pictures are so embarrassing, but here goes. Maybe it will help give me the motivation to keep going or at least not bounce back. 90 more days and maybe I'll look like Dave (yeah, right!)

Clearly I was not happy about taking my before pics - BTW, this was right before we worked out




7 comments:

Grammy said...

You both look amazing! Good for you. Pop and I still do the workouts of P90 and intend to continue. I am confident that changes are not as dramatic, but you inspire me. Keep up the great work!

Rebecca said...

WWWOOOWWWWW is all I can say! So inspiring!!!! You go girl!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

and boy! ;)

Tara said...

Amazing!! You guys look great! PS Can Lawrence and I borrow that?? ;)

Martina said...

Holy cheese and crackers!! Please dedicate your next 90 days to me, plzkthx! ;-) Seriously, great job! :D

Max and Karla said...

HELLO! Yes, Dave's results are very impressive...holy abs! But you Jes look mighty fit as well! Your arms and shoulders look fab!

Unknown said...

Wow! Jes, you look fabulous. Don't be so hard on yourself. You both look great actually. Once this marathon is over, I'll give it a go.