Saturday, February 28, 2009

Matthew's New Thing

Matthew is certainly a character, and I think he has the makings of the class clown. He loves to make his brothers and sister laugh. His newest thing is to go cross-eyed. He does it at the dinner table all the time and the other kids just can't keep from laughing. It gives me the willies, so I'm trying to get them to stop laughing at him, but they just can't. So, I decided to capture it (and encourage him some more, I'm sure) for all of you to see. The funniest part is that the other kids can't really do it.

And, I asked my friend, the nurse, if the burst blood vessels could come from crossing his eyes, and she said, "no". Unrelated, I guess.

2 comments:

Alice said...

So funny. I can't wait to show Sophie. Another thing for her to imitate.

Mary Ann Kreitzer said...

What a hoot! Can he rub his head and pat his tummy at the same time? Don't hug him while he's doing it. Can you imagine those eyes in a pop-out version?

Love, Gramma