Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Different strokes for different folks

So, I was thinking about something that I wanted to remember about Alex, and as this is pretty much my journal, here goes...

I don't know if you've heard this story (no idea if it is true or not). A couple was having breakfast on their 50th anniversary. The man made toast for them and gave his wife the end piece of bread while taking a middle piece for himself. The wife asked him why after all these years of giving her the end piece, he couldn't even give her the middle piece on their anniversary, of all days. He replied that he always gave her that piece because it was his favorite.

When I heard that story, I thought it was crazy. Who would want the end piece? Well, apparently Alex. He gets excited when he gets that piece. It's cute.

1 comment:

Martina said...

aww, that's cute!

did you do your header on scrapblog? looks good!!