Thursday, August 18, 2011

Haircuts

So, we decided to boycott haircuts over the summer.  The boys wanted to grow their hair long, and school requires them to have short hair.  So, they had a couple months to grow it.  Alex's was really driving me crazy, though.  It was in his eyes, covering his ears and a complete mess every day.  I did decide that I liked it on the long side.  But, with school just over a week away, we needed to get their school hair cuts.  I made the mistake of going to a new place, a Hair Cuttery that was along our route of errands today (rather than going to our normal Hair Cuttery).  I was very disappointed.  I asked them to keep their hair on the long side.  I'm not sure Matthew's could be much shorter without giving him a crew cut.  Alex's cut required me to pull out the clippers and scissors to fix it when we got home - never a good sign.  Zack's was OK, although I would have liked it a little longer.  Oh well.  The great thing about hair is that it grows back.








3 comments:

Alice said...

Boo Hoo!! I'm crying here but no haircut can disguise the handsomeness of those boys. Alex looks like a teen pop star--Ella will love it. Zack looks like...Zack. And I think Mateo's do is my favorite. Were those kissy lips for me? :)
Extra squeezes to all of them for me.

Alice said...

Madeleine says Alex's cut is número uno and Sophie gives first place to Alex as well. I guess your patch job was pretty good :)

Mary Ann Kreitzer said...

Looks good to me. Give those guys a hug -- especially the ornery one. (Take your pick.) Check out Camp Kreitzer to see our new pool liner. Hugs!

Gramma