Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Big Day


School has once again begun! Zack starts Kindergarten this year. He was a little apprehensive, but he came home excited about it. So, hopefully we'll have a good year!


My cute little 2nd grader. This is a big year for him because he will celebrate his First Communion in the spring.


4th grade - I can't believe it! Rachel got separated from most of her friends, so I think she was a little nervous about starting school. But, her class is apparently 2/3 girls, so I'm guessing she'll have many opportunities to make some new ones.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Grace really really really wanted her VA cousins at her party. You all will be sorely missed. (And Chris could have used Dave's help with the treasure hunt.)
We love you guys!

Karla said...

Ok, so how wonderful does it feel to have three children in school? I am relishing in your glory already.

Mary Ann Kreitzer said...

So what did poor Matthew do all day? Lie on the floor with Mittens' tail in his ear? I hope you baked cookies!