Friday, November 14, 2008

Hare-brained ideas

With Rachel around, you can bet that there are ideas flying left and right. Some of them are down right crazy and make me scratch my head.

The other day, I was in her room looking for something. I found wrappers from Halloween candy all over her room, even in her bed. I was very upset because I thought she had eaten all this candy until I looked under her bed and found two of these containers full of unwrapped candy. By this point, it was covered in dirt and dog hair - definitely not edible. So, I asked Rachel, what she was thinking. After a lot of working to get it out of her, she said they were mixing their candy together. I don't think she realized that I was going to just dump it all in the trash. This is just so Rachel that I needed to capture it.